The ability to establish precise and reproducible parameters when carbonating in the laboratory can dramatically improve the speed with which new products can be developed. The TW-CF01 miniature-scale carbonator enables precise and flexible carbonation.
* Very flexible and accurate.
* Easily reproducible test batches.
* No CO2 loss during filling due to double stage cooling is very low.
* Easy to use: many functions automated.
* Cost saving: for small test batches no production line isrequired.
* Additional filling/capping head can be added at a later date.
*With TW-CF01 different container styles can be filled and capped to individual parameters on the same product run.
* Accurate control of filling and carbonating variables
* Option of filling and crown seal capping and/or screw top capping at a single station
* 15L process vessel, positioned at a convenient height.
* Throughputs up to 30lph achievable
* Wide range of cans or bottles can be used from 0.15l to in excess of 2.0l
* CO2 content in excess of 8g/l can be realised
* Enhanced colour touch screen control with Help facility as standard
* Many parameters can be automated
* Carbonates foaming products
* Carbonates at any temperature between 4°C and 20°C
* Premix and postmix capability
* Adds protective gases (N2 connection now standard)
* Clean in place
* The material contact with product is SUS 304
Material cylinder volume
220V/24DC 50HZ 1.2Kw
Size (length width height)