The PT-SS Scraped Surface Sterilizer is designed to replicate industrial scale.The basic design incorporates a heating barrel and cooling barrel but single barrels or multiple base units are available.Heating is by the use of a pressured hot water re-circulation unit with PID control, which with use of a back pressure control valve,permits product temperatures of up to 15oC to be achieved-the unit is consequently capable of supplying pressurized hot water when sterilizing aseptic filling loops.The scraped surface barrels and scraper blades are chrome plated with all other product contact parts manufactured in 316 stainless steel.Hygienic DIN fittings are used in the product pipeline with "viton" seals.
Initial formulation/recipe development,flavor screening,color evaluation,stabilizer/emulsifier systems,preparation of samples for customer presentations.
* Designed for continuous processing of high viscosity products.
* No steam required only electricity and water.
* Throughput: Minimum flow rate 5 liters per hours.
* Maximum to customer requirement.
* Built in CIP with SIP an option.
* Heating to 152oC cooling to below -5oC.
* Capable of in line homogenization.
High viscosity products,vegetable butter,ice cream,soft spreads,mayonnaise,salad dressings,sauces etc.
Minimum 5l /h, maximum capacity can be customized according to customer requirements
165(H)mm×800 mm(W)×1100 mm(D)
3 phase power supply, 380 volts, 50her
SUS316 stainless steel