PT-20T series tube heat exchanger is designed to replicate industrial scale heat exchanger on a lab plant scale.the standard design incorporates a preheating, heating and cooling section. Homogenizer in line and filling system can be equipped. Individual tubes are utilized to give a variety of duties: Pre heating, heating, tap water cooling, chilling water cooling etc.Control can be realize by setting control panel or just through computer which can be easily connected. All data can be printed, recorded, downloaded, saved forever and displayed as analytic curve line.Individual tubes are utilized to give a variety of heating and cooling duties. The tubes are manufactured to our own specification and are profiled to give a degree of turbulence similar to full scale installations.
1. The system has built-in superheated water generator and ice water machine, and can be equipped with online homogenization and aseptic filling according to customer requirements. The equipment is compact and self-contained.
2. Peripherals only need tap water and electricity.
3. The minimum feeding amount is 3-5 liters, which shortens the experiment time.
4. Miniature, mobile laboratory, occupying only 2-3 square meters.
5. The tube assembly is manufactured according to the company's special standards, which can make the material form a certain turbulent flow, and the temperature control is more accurate, just like the industrial production equipment.
6. The control panel is centrally controlled and can be connected to a computer. The test data can be printed, online record, download, automatic curve analysis and permanent storage.
7. Automatic control, high degree of automation.
8. The experimental data is accurate and repeatable, and can be directly scaled up to the level of industrial production.
9. Comply with European CE standard certification.
to be determined by client
SIP(steam in place)
CIP(clean in place)
Applicable products: milk, milk-containing beverages, fruit juices, condiments, additives, tea beverages, beer and other products.
Simulation process: blending, homogenization, aging, pasteurization, high temperature short-time sterilization, ultra-high temperature instantaneous sterilization and aseptic filling, etc.
Function: Original formula determination/formulation update, taste screening, color evaluation, stabilizer/emulsifier application, shelf life experiment, making samples for customers.