TMR-25TL is Triowin's new generation omni-directional heavy-duty AGV product, with a payload of 25 tons and a full load running speed of up to 0.5 m/s. The product uses Triowin's own motion control technology to enable the AGV to safely and stably complete the handling work. With the robot scheduling system, AGV’s handling job can be intelligent and flexible, so that the handling has a higher adaptability and flexibility. Heavy-duty AGV can be used to replace large trucks, heavy rail cars, manually driven transport vehicles, etc. It can be widely used in aerospace, heavy aluminum products, heavy steel products, large transformers, high-speed rail, military, shipbuilding and other industries.
Self-loading and unloading with lifting;
Safe, flexible movement;
Intelligent navigation and scheduling.
L5500 * W2500 * H750 (mm) (Customizable)
Laser Navigation/Magnetic Marker Navigation/Color Band Navigation/Two-Dimensional Code Navigation
No Load Speed
Fully Loaded Speed
Path planning is realized by control system
Ambient Temperature Range
-5℃ to 50℃
Emergency stop button
Ternary Lithium Battery
0%~100% 4Hours，15%~95% 2Hours
Within 12 hours, 40% working time
1500 times of charge-discharge
1. Flexibility: double steering wheel group structure with Omni-directional movement ability.
2. Robustness: Hydraulic suspension adaptive adjustment, the body has a 6% slope climbing ability and 40mm ridge and gap passing ability.
3. Extendibility: Multi-vehicle linkage for heavier load
4. Flexible deployment: Built-in power and support for multi-mode navigation. It can achieve the whole factory engineering plan with the scheduling system.
5. Safety: The built-in center of gravity monitoring system and external 3D anti-collision system ensure the safety of full-load transportation
According to the real-time situation, the global optimal planning is carried out for the walking path of the moving vehicle, and the vehicle is guided to move along the planned path.
2） Vehicle Management
In order to facilitate the control and use of the Dispatch system, the centralized queuing management of the vehicles running on the site is unified, and automatic charging is realized in combination with the charging requirements of the battery BMS.
3） Traffic Control
According to the actual conditions of the operation site, process the traffic management in specific areas. Vehicles pass according to the order of priority to prevent traffic jam.
4） Task Dispatch
According to the allocation strategy, select the optimal vehicle from the idle vehicle, and guide the vehicle to complete the transport task according to a certain route.
5） Real-time Monitoring
Monitor and display the operation of the whole site through the graphical interface. Manual intervention can be implemented according to the actual needs.
6） Obstacle Avoidance Strategy
According to the different motion trail of the running vehicles, the matching obstacle avoidance strategies are defined to ensure the safety of the running vehicles in the process of driving.
7. Client Introduce：Metallurgical Industry
There is a large amount of transfer demands for ingot products and coil products between different stations in metallurgical production enterprises. It requires the transfer vehicle to overcome the following challenges:
1. It can travel between rough ground surface, gully and track;
2. The production space is limited, so the vehicle body movement need to be flexible and safe enough, and the transportation route can be used by people and vehicles;
3. The weight of metallurgical products is large, so they need to be safe enough during transportation, decrease the possibility of falling objects;
4. Some heat treatment products have problems of high temperature and radiation, so they need to keep a safe distance from people and can operate independently in the workshop;
For these reasons, our TMR-25TL product features are well suited to the demand of the metallurgical industry, and it has already been installed in many well-known domestic metallurgical enterprises.