The concentration equipment produced by Triowin equipment can be selected according to different raw materials: falling evaporator, forced circulation evaporator, MVR evaporator and other evaporation modes. The equipment is widely used in bioengineering, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, daily chemical, environmental protection engineering, waste liquid recovery and other fields.According to the fluidity of the material and the concentration required to choose different concentration equipment and methods.
The evaporator is suitable for heat sensitive material under vacuum conditions for continuous concentration in low temperature.It is composed of heater, evaporation chamber, hydraulic ejector, multi-stage water pump, water tank, circulating discharging pump and operating table, All material contact parts adopt stainless steel material.It has the characteristics of small volume, high efficiency and low cost. It is an ideal concentration equipment.
Vacuum degree (kpa)
Evaporation temperature (℃)
Heating temperature (℃)
Concentration of finished product(%)
Heat pump vapor pressure (mpa)
Steam consumption (kg/h)
3.Forced External Circulation Concentration Equipment
Forced external circulation concentrator is used for vacuum concentration of heat-sensitive and high-viscosity materials, as well as materials with high viscosity or high solid content; evaporation water per hour is 1000KG, 2000KG, 4000KG, 12000KG and 20000KG, which are independently manufactured by our company with Italian technology.
The equipment consists of heater, evaporation chamber and circulating system. Thanks to its unique design, it has very high stability, and can ensure the final product with high concentration, good color and quality. According to the output requirements and product characteristics, single-effect, double-effect or multi-effect evaporators can be selected
4.MVR Thin film evaporator
1. MVR evaporator saves more than 80% of energy, 90% of condensate water and more than 50% of floor space compared with traditional evaporator.
2. Secondary steam is fully utilized. The economy of steam generation is equivalent to 30 efficiency of multi-effect evaporation, which reduces the demand for external heating and cooling resources, reduces energy consumption and reduces pollution.
3. Compressor is used to provide heat source. Compared with traditional evaporator, the temperature difference is much smaller, which can achieve mild evaporation, greatly improve product quality and reduce scaling.
4. No condenser or only a small area of condenser is needed. The structure and process are very simple, automatic operation, continuous operation, safety and reliability.
5. The evaporator evaporates the material at low temperature (evaporation temperature 40-100 C). The material is uniform, does not run off, is not easy to coke, and the material has the smallest heating denaturation.
6. Scraper heater structure, high heat transfer coefficient, high evaporation capacity, evaporation intensity can reach 200 kg/m2 hr, high thermal efficiency.
7. Material heating time is short, about 5 seconds to 10 seconds, and working under vacuum conditions, it is more advantageous to heat-sensitive mater.
8. Adapt to a wide range of viscosities, high and low viscosities can be treated, material viscosity can be as high as 100,000 Li (CP)
9. The equipment covers a small area, has simple structure, convenient maintenance and easy cleaning.
10. Vacuum resistance drop is small: because of its unique evaporation form, the treated material only forms film on the evaporation surface, and does not accumulate on the evaporation surface. Therefore, there is no problem that the static pressure of the liquid column in other evaporation forms counteracts the vacuum degree (the vacuum degree in other evaporation forms only reflects the vacuum degree on the main surface of the liquid phase in the system). The vacuum degree shown is the vacuum degree of material evaporation.
11. Evaporation intensity is high: the increase of vacuum reduces the boiling point of the treated material, enhances the driving force of temperature difference between cold and hot media, and the forced action of scraper makes the liquid film turbulent and thinner. The self-cleaning action of scraper restrains the formation of scales on the heating surface, enhances the heat transfer coefficient and improves the evaporation intensity.
12. Short heating time: As the scraper evaporator is a special falling film evaporator, the material residence time on the heating surface is very short, about 10-60 seconds (according to different specifications), especially suitable for the treatment of heat sensitive materials.
13. Operational flexibility: The amount of material entering the evaporator per unit time determines the thickness of the liquid film formed on the heating surface. Since the liquid film of the scraper evaporator is formed by the force of the scraper, the feed volume can be adjusted in a large range.